The introduction of OpenAI’s chatbot has caused a stir on the internet and in the investment world due to its implications for artificial intelligence.
ChatGPT has created a buzz in the world of natural-language technology due to its user-friendly features that simulate human intelligence, such as responding to investment queries and composing layoff messages.
I posed two questions to ChatGPT regarding ways to gain exposure to AI through the financial markets. It proposed well-known companies like Microsoft but also assets that don’t have the same fame as those tech giants.
How To Invest In AI: Tips & Strategies For Beginners
ChatGPT suggested a few possibilities for investing in AI. These include investing in tech companies creating AI applications, investing money into venture funds focusing on AI-related startups, and purchasing stocks related to Artificial Intelligence.
Several global tech giants, including Microsoft, IBM, and Google’s parent Alphabet, have leveraged AI for business purposes. Nvidia, Intel, and Applied Materials have also emerged as major AI-driven companies.
The report also put forth AI-centered exchange-traded funds (ETFs) such as the Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF and the ARK Innovation ETF, a fund managed by renowned money manager Cathie Wood.
Investing in private Artificial Intelligence (AI) businesses is a possibility that can be pursued through venture capital firms or by participating in equity crowdfunding.
Investing Opportunities For Exposure To Natural Resources Companies
- Amazon (AMZN) is utilizing its AWS platform to offer various NLP services, such as Amazon Lex, Comprehend and Transcribe, all powered by their cutting-edge natural language processing technology.
- Microsoft (MSFT) is a major Natural Language Processing (NLP) investor. Microsoft has invested heavily in NLP products like Microsoft Cognitive Services and the Azure Machine Learning platform. Additionally, it has been reported that Microsoft has invested $10 billion in OpenAI.
- Google offers a range of Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions, such as Google Cloud Natural Language and Speech-to-Text.
- IBM offers several Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions, such as Watson’s Natural Language Understanding and Watson’s Discovery.
- Apple (AAPL) offers a range of Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions, such as the Apple Machine Learning platform and the Natural Language Framework.
Vanda Research, which monitors trading activity in over 9,000 stocks and exchange-traded funds, stated in a note this week that the buzz around Artificial Intelligence has spilled into retail investing.
Although ChatGPT did not bring up C3.ai, I will overlook it. This year, the stock of C3.ai has increased by more than double, and this week’s surge was triggered when they announced that they would be incorporating ChatGPT into their range of AI programs.
I’m not able to make investments in the OpenAI research lab at the moment. Nonetheless, I inquired about ChatGPT: Is it possible for me to put money into ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is not a platform for investing money. Instead, it allows users to gain rewards by conversing with its bots.
There you have it! Those are ChatGPT’s thoughts on how to invest in the AI industry. What do you think? Do you agree with their assessment of the industry landscape? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.